lundi 3 octobre 2011

I am still working on my upcoming film "Nostalgia For Nature".
Here is a preview/research. 

I know it is weird.

2 commentaires:

  1. I am writing a book about the human inclination for nature (specifically looking at the idea that nature is healthy) and as I was working to refine the explanation of what I'm doing I hit on the phrase "nostalgia for nature." Nostalgia in the original Greek sense of longing for home (or the pain of being away from home) captures the feeling I'm interested. So I googled the phrase and found this. I find it both disturbing and hauntingly familiar. It echos a recurring fever dream I had as a child.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Nathanael. Thank you for your interesting comment (I just saw it). I look forward reading your book, this is a subject that is really important for me. I was born in a very rural place and now I live in a big city (Paris) and I am doing computer graphic, so the gap between where I come from and my current life is huge.
    The film I am doing will have a structure of a dream (or nightmare) so it is interesting for me that I remind you a dream as a child!

    RépondreSupprimer